Re: Who news from MCA...

>WF, re:

>Funny, but the last one (at the time) was said to be "considered, but
>unlikely" as it would perhaps take away from the 2CD live's material.
>I'm now a bit more curious...

(Fingers crossed) But sounds like they intend to do live fillers for the
upcoming reissues to make room for the live TOMMY on the 2CD live
compilation. UGH!

I'd rather have a bunch of live Quad, etc. in there, but I'd learn it
wasn't quite a memorable experience for the band back then with the
technology during their Quad tour. Any mention of  when the live 2CD
compilation will be out?

Mike