Re: Who news from MCA...

Wfang- Do you have a feeling as to what the Odds and Sods will be like?  This
particular disc really has my interest.  I wish it could be a two CD set and
once and for all clean up all of the rarities floating around on 'Who's
Missing, Two's missing, Rarities I & II etc...and then add some unreleased
stuff if they have it.

I always liked how Capitol/Apple did that with the Beatles Catalog.  You buy
the regular releases and the two "Past Masters" and you have the entire
catalog, nice and neat. (Course now the Anthology stuff is coming out).

BTW Thanks to all for the Jersey Shore info about Westwood One, has anyone
actually heard a radio station advertise that the show will be broadcast?