Pete's comments at The Supper Club

Fang, Re:

>Kamesh, re:
>
>>What comments?
>
>Oh just stupid stuff like comparing "naughty bit" sizes and stuff like that.
>In my opinion, it made Pete look like a wannabee Stern. If he hates the guy
>so much, go on his show and bust his balls to his face, or just ignore him. I
>thought he was paying much too much attention to Howard in a negative way...

        Just to add to that, Pete said at the show that he was going to be
on The Howard Stern show that coming Monday to compare his penis with
Howard's.  Pete said they were only going to compare photographs of their
genitalia, but he said that what Howard didn't know was, he took a picture
of his nose instead--so Howard was bound to lose.  Was that my own
embellishment, or did he really say that?  I'm not sure.
                                                                        Stacey.