Re: Who news from MCA...

Mark, re:

>There must be SOME recorded but unreleased tracks, and these are prime
candidates.

IF there are, they will be used someplace. Jon Astley intends to release
every Keith Moon recorded song... (at least those in marked tape boxes... :)
)

>>Which is more than you can say about the new QUAD, eh?

Yeah, right! I can't wait to hear the Polydor... I was listening to my tape
of Pete at the Fillmore from the promo CD. Now THAT'S quality... After that,
I listened to "Dr Jimmy" and unfortunately, I had a different reaction...

- -wf