RE: Pinball machines (some Who content)

Hi Brendon.  I assume you are talking about the 1994 Data East game "The
Who's Tommy, Pinball Wizard On Broadway", (what a dumb name) and not the
1975 Bally "Wizard" (with Rog and Ann on the backglass), nor the Bally
1976 "Capt. Fantastic" with the Pinball Wizard sequence from the movie.
Brand new, the game sold for $3600 CDN, so about $2400 U.S.
Used i see them from about $1200 to as much as $2000 CDN, depending on
condition.  With autographs, i could not speculate, but it's gotta be
over $2k U.S.
With one-off rarities, it's hard to say how it will impact the price.
There have been pinballs i've seen worth only $400 - $500, but 2 people
both decide "they have to have it", and it goes for $1500.  If you want
it, make them an offer.  Expect to be turned down, but keep checking in
3-4 times per year.  Persistance is a big thing.  There have been
several games that i got because i "wear down" the seller. "No, I don't
want to sell. No, i don't want to sell. How much did you offer?"
It took 7 years to get my "Kings & Queens" from one store.
(K&Q was the game Roger played in the movie).
Mike