Tour Rumors

    If these rumors are true and we get to see The Who with Joe Walsh
in October-November, I sure hope Joe gets to party on this tour.  The
Joe that is playing with the Eagles now is the evil FrankenJoe
created by Don Henley and Glenn Frey.  They made him get his hair
chopped off and forced him to sit on a bar stool ( with nothing to
drink but spring water).  This isn't the same guy who used to open
for The Who when he was in the James Gang.  Henley and Frey have
stripped Joe of his Rock and Roll soul.  This isn't the same guy who
did a very good version of " The Kids Are Alright" on Keith's solo
album and played great on Too Late The Hero with John.  FrankenJoe
reminds me of the Abe Lincoln robot at Disneyland.
     In the end, I just want to get as spoiled as you New Yorkers and
get six nights of The Who in So. Cal.  I don't want to get too worked
up yet, because I know that The Who and rumors go to gether like
peanut butter and jelly.  I sure hope the rumors are true this time.

         No one respects the flame quite like
            the fool who's badly burned

                                            Brad