Re: Who news from MCA...

>The tracks you mentioned are Pete Townshend demos, except for "Dance It
>Away". There may be a live Who track of that one, but the others??? I think
>the message was that demos will stick with Pete releases and Who stuff will
>stick with Who releases...

There must be SOME recorded but unreleased tracks, and these are prime
candidates.

>The bottom line is, I'm more satisfied after having this conversation...

Which is more than you can say about the new QUAD, eh?

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend