Pre- and Post- Concert Site

Hey folks -

	My suggestion would be to see if Stacey has the time to go and check
out both Beefsteak Charlies and Harp's Bar and let her make the decision.
I think the points made for both sides are quite valid... we might even con-
sider doing Beefsteak Charlie's for pre-concert (I'm not sure how busy they
will be 2 hours before the show), and Harps afterwards.

	Anyway - I don't know what your time is like, Stacey, but if it is
possible for you to check them out and make the call, it would be much
appreciated and really helpful!

	One week to go...

Best - Mason