Re: The "Who is God?" Tirade

>Mark, re:
>
><< And why  are the Dead Sea Scrolls hidden away in the Vatican, not to be
>seen by the  public?  >>
>
>hMMM... I thought they were in Israel??? I think they found an 11th
>commandment or something...

WF:

The last I heard they were hidden away in the Vatican, and the translations
were not released to the public...maybe it's sort of like the LAL version of
TOMMY. "Not of the same quality..."

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend