Re: Who news from MCA...

Mike, re:

<< WF! This is mind blowing stuff. Thanks for sharing that with us. Hope
 things will go *our* way. One can dream can I? Thanks again. >>

Well, as long as they don't sound as bad as the new "Quad" :). It was nice to
hear about the bonus tracks for "Who By Numbers". The list members gathered
suggestions way back when and I faxed them over to England and apparently
they were taken seriously. For those of you who were not on the list at the
time, the suggestions to fill the other 40 minutes were:

* Pete Demos of the same
* Out-takes or rarities
* Live material of the same... or time period.

Funny, but the last one (at the time) was said to be "considered, but
unlikely" as it would perhaps take away from the 2CD live's material. I'm now
a bit more curious...

- -wf