Re: Religion

Lauren, re:

<< I just wanted to say to both Bernd and Mark that while I don't think your
 religion/Christian discussion belongs on the Who board

"Who board"??? Is this anything like an ironing board???

>> I have found it both interesting and provocative.  Thank you both.  >>

Well, you have to admit, it's a lot more interesting than say... "I Have 21st
row tickets for $200!!!"

BTW, can you supply us with a final accounting of your gross revenue of
ticket sales, less all your direct and indirect costs, listed separately?
Thanks in advance...

- -wf