Re: What's The Best Way to get to Manhatten from NJ?

Steve, re:

>I need help concerning the best way to get to Manhatten (in particular MSG)
>from New Brunswick New Jersey? I will be here on business and would like to
>attend the Quad shows. Is there some sort of transit system available from
>this location? Or would it be best to drive to a closer location in New
>Jersey? Any suggestions on what would be the best way to get there would be
>great.

There's really a plethora of ways to go. I'm really not up on mass-transit,
but there's a rail station in Islin not too far from there which should make
it's way to NYC... Other ideas are the Ferry from Wehauken. You park your car
in NJ and take the nice boat ride over. Great view and they got these
mini-buses which should "dump" you by the Garden... The only problem
associated with that is timing. Depending on what day of the week, depends on
the last boat to or fro... They run pretty late, but if you want to <Riker>
around after the show... Then you have the drive in... Probably the Turnpike
to the Lincoln Tunnel exit would be the best bet... (same directions almost
for the ferry)...

- -wf