Re: Re (2): Pre-concert get togethers

Kamesh, re:

>Beefsteak Charlie's is actually attached to the Garden as you are walking
>in so they are used to people just drinking there.  I believe that it can
>handle a large crowd as many Knick fans pile there before games.

And... you don't think it will be a bit "overcrowded" due to the other 19,000
people loitering around before hand with nothing to do?

I thought that since we all had "assigned" seats, we could be almost anyplace
and not have to worry about "standing on line", etc... a bit more out of the
way may ensure not running a million other people dressed up in "Who
costumes"...

- -wf