Re: new Quad (tape machine noise)

scott s., re:

>That sure sounds like a tape machine start up to me. So fucking what? IF
that
>sund realy annoys you, perphaps you need to get out of the recording studio
>little more. Does it ruin your illusion that these songs were recorded on
>tape rather than being played live in your car or living room?

Settle down, Beavis. You'll soil your drawers.

Did anyone say it annoys them? If someone is listening for flaws, there going
to report them here. That's the nature of this mailgroup. If you want to sing
the remix's praises and protect it against disparaging comments, I'm sure MCA
has a chat group somewhere just for you.

Litgo