Re: Pre-concert get togethers

ML, re:

> My plan at the moment would be to
>return to the motel at 4 and get back as quickly as possible (given that the
>traffic should be flowing in the other direction). Anyone with thoughts on
>this?

Traffic flows in all directions. And, given that there are few Hudson
crossings to NJ from Manhattan, you may be pushing it. Office workers out --
theatre goers in. Check into  the PATH trains from NJ. Anyone from NJ know a
close station for him? I assume there are stops there as it's very close, as
the crow flies, to Manhattan.

Good luck.

Litgo