Boots - the 90's scare

This all reminds me of the busts in the late seventies. A friend just =
gave me an article by Jim Washburn (music writing in LA/Orange County =
area who was also the manager of Beggars Banquet, an =
underground/collector's record shop and boyfriend to Vicki Vinyl of TMOQ =
fame.) Permit me a little nostalgia: How much for that record? Let's =
see, it's got to disks, so at $3 each it's $6. Oh, you want the cover =
with the picture? That's my last one. You can either pay an extra =
dollar, or wait and I'll have it for you next time. I didn't pay the =
extra dollar - I ended up waiting over 10 years before I got a Who - =
Anaheim Stadium '76 with the picture. (My first show, by the way).

Good luck in the village.
See ya,

Gad