Re: Quad pricing

>At  7:20 AM 96.7.8 +0100, ian burn wrote:
>>Here in the UK the price seems to be the same as for the single CD
>>re-issues (Our Price Records were selling it for =A313.49 at the=
 week-end).

>I paid about $28 for the Polydor version at Tower here in sunny Tokyo.

Chris:

I paid $32 here in sunny Myrtle Beach. But then, the local "record" stores
in the area are none too happy with me since I opened this place. I've lost
all chance at any discounting. Woe is me...
And I feel no pain having paid that...it sounds so good, I don't mind. I
haven't checked for the tape "whir" yet, but I will...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete=
 Townshend