Re: VH1

I watched with disgust as VH-1 showed "let my love open the door" and
nothing else from Pete.  They showed three videos from the Thompson twins!!!
There is no justice!  They didn't even have the courtesy to show the
video of Pete at their "Honors" program!  I have lost all respect for
that channel.  I wonder if they will show more than one Who video?  I bet
Roger only got after the Fire!

Keith McKittrick