Hyde Park reviews solicited

Hi bunch,

Sorry I didn't include this with my previous message, but I would be
very happy to have additional Hyde Park reviews to link into John E's
page and The Hypertext Who.  Please e-mail to theox@eden.com or
thewho@eden.com, respectively.

And while we're on the subject of reviews and comments, looking ahead
to MSG I'm sure I'll be reading all the list traffic on the shows, but
if you have something you'd specifically like to have considered for
The Ox page or The Hypertext Who, please e-mail them directly to those
addresses.

Thanks.

- --
Alan McKendree        amck@eden.com        512-478-9900 x206
Adhesive Media, 101 W. 6th St., Ste. 210, Austin, TX   78701