Re: MSG gathering site

If I am not mistaken, there is a Beefsteak Charlie's right at MSG and
this has a pretty good sized bar. A great place to meet before the show
for boozers and non-boozers.  I believe it can fit a good size. We used
to go there before Knick games.  Is Joe Walsh playing at MSG or just on
the tour.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod