Re: New Who Tour

>Is this fact or rumour?
>I may be having second thoughts about travelling 3,000 miles to see a show
>that will be travelling to me soon.  Anyone else feel this way?  Of course,
>the more shows/the sooner is better, but at what price.  Is there a trade-off
>between money/time and being at a Who show?  At some point, of course there
>is, but for a few hundred dollars, probably not.

MB:

First of all, is there any evidence that Pete will be with this tour? I
recall the speculation that Daltrey/Entwistle tour would follow MSG. And it
seems that this would be it...

                   Cheers                   ML (champion of the new QUAD)

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend