New Rog Vids Set Lists/Impressions

Folks,
Well I picked up the two new DST vids over the weekend.  Set lists are as
follows:

Poplar Creek, IL 09/??/94 130 min (Anybody know the date for this?)

Set One:

Medley (band & orchestra only)
You Better You Bet
Another Tricky Day
Baba (with violin at end)
After the Fire
The Relay (This really rocked!)
Amazing Journey
Pinball Wizard
Sparks (yes, AFTER Pinball Wizard)
I'm Free
See Me Feel Me

Set Two:

Who Are You (bluesy)
I Can See For Miles
My Wife (JAE on all songs hereafter)
Boris (long version)
The Real Me
The Punk Meets the Godfather
I'm One
Drowned
Dr. Jimmy
I've Had Enough
Cut My Hair
5:15
Quadrophenia (with one verse of Bellboy)
Love Reign O'er Me

Encore:

Substitute
Unknown Simon Townshend song  (Anyone know this one?)
Behind Blue Eyes
WGFA (cuts in in the middle of the song)

This is a really good show shot with one camera from the audience.  It's
pretty clear and focuses on Rog most of the time.

Concord Pavilion, Concord CA 10/07/94 140 min

Set One:

Medley (band & orchestra only)
You Better You Bet
Another Tricky Day
I Can See For Miles
Baba (with violin at end)
After the Fire
The Relay (killer!)
Amazing Journey
Pinball Wizard
Sparks
I'm Free
See Me Feel Me

Set Two:

Who Are You (bluesy)
My Wife (JAE on all songs hereafter)
Boris (long version)
The Real Me
The Punk Meets the Godfather
I'm One
Drowned
Dr. Jimmy
I've Had Enough
Cut My Hair
5:15 (absolutely killer JAE solo!)
Quadrophenia (with one verse of Bellboy)
Love Reign O'er Me

Encore:

Substitute
Naked Eye  (Rog on guitar/Simon sings Pete's parts and kicks ass!)
Behind Blue Eyes
WGFA

This was shot with one camera trained on the vid screen at the ampitheater
the whole time, but it's still pretty clear.  I like it better than the
Chicago show, because of the multiple camera angles and Naked Eye.

My general impressions after seeing both are that:

Simon and Zak are really good.
JAE should have played on all songs.
These were two killer shows!

To all those who e-mailed me privately about getting copies of these, if I
haven't replied to your message please contact me again.

Again, anybody know what song Simon sang solo at the Poplar show, as well
as the exact date?

cmh
Azuma-So #102
Nishi Shinjuku 4-11-16