re:Re: to you wfang:

>Shame on you!  As a Who fan, you should be a little more >concerned about
>Roger's physical health.  Rather would I accept another singer as >temporary
>replacement than knowing that Roger would risk irreversible damage >of his
eye.

>Extra work for tomorrow:  Copy the lyrics of Tommy into your >exercise book.
>Ten times!!!

so sorry. this is horribly selfish of me. i apologize to all, especially
roger. but im still going to be upset. im allowed that much. but i would
prefer that instead of repalcing roger they postpone the dates. i need to see
all three of them. even if it is next year, or the year after............