Singles

In trying to keep up with everyone's individual needs and respond promptly to
the voluminous email, I haven't done a particularly good job of tracking
those who have expressed interest in singles.

Now that I'm back from CA, and things have settled down a bit, I'm willing to
take on trying to match up people searching for singles into pairs.  There
are still some front section and middle section tickets floating around for
some of the nights.  Please be as succinct and informative about parameters
as possible.  Thanks.