Re: An Open Apology to the List

On Sat, 6 Jul 1996 18:14:47 -0400, mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
wrote:

>>Mark, re:
>>
>><< Ha! WF, check your settings...  >>
>>
>>Nope, don't think so... I was talking to the famous Phil Cohen this
>>morning... He's not happy with the new mixes at all...
>

>WF:
>
>Uh, excuse me if I don't know who Phil Cohen is, but I don't. Is his opinion
>more valid than mine? And, if so, why?

Well, he is famous, for one. *We* know you, Mark, but that hardly
qualifies you as "famous".;-)

Kevin B. O'Brien <kob1@ix.netcom.com>
"I fired MacArthur because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. I didn't fire
him because he was a dumb son of a bitch, although he was." Harry S. Truman