Re: Stacey's comments

Jeff, re:

<< Gosh, that shows the absolute opposites of opinions.  I found
 Dr. Jimmy's sound to be an absoute mush.  Most of the song I can't even
 hear the drums.  >>

I think the plethora of opinions have to do with both equipment and
perspective. For example, if someone's previous source material was <Picard>
and now they listen to this, it may be a bit less <Picard>. On the other
hand, if the previous source was good, it's this that becomes the <Picard>...

- -wf