Re: Bernd's Adventures in London

Bernd, re:

<< 1.  Fang, have you heard whether Quad will be performed once again in
Europe
 this summer? >>

Unlikely for this summer. I got a call yesterday that indicated that a 2
month USA tour with Joe Walsh was going to be announced. **If this turns out
to be true**, then I wouldn't expect them back in Europe for a while.
Furthermore, their "advertised" "Only North American Appearance" would then
become "false", unless of course "Quad" in it's entirety is dropped (like
"Tommy" at Radio City & LA Amphitheater) for more good, 'ol "greatest
hits"...

Now... after all that... yes, maybe...

- -wf