Re: New York

Bernd, re:

<< Hm, I haven't been to Chicago so far, but being a pizza fan like you, I
have
 tried lots of pizze everywhere I have been in Europe.  Best ones I got were
in
 Northern Italy (at various places), worst one I ever ate was at Pompei...

The pizza I've had in Europe (England, France, Belgium, Holland & Germany)
was a bit better (perhaps) than the frozen variety that they offer here. I
have heard that Italy has wonderful pizza. Maybe if there's a record show :),
we'll go there this fall...

- -wf