Re: Bernd's Adventures in London

Yellow, Re:

> Bernd,
> I greatly enjoyed the tale of your trip to London/Hyde Park. It was very
> entertaining, and my mum kept wondering why I was laughing at my
> computer screen. She really should be used to my doing that by now...

Nice to see you smile...

> Are you coming to America next? <evil cackling> :)

If you loved America, then you would pray that I would never come to you since
I am spreading chaos everywhere I go... :-)

Seriously:  At the very moment, I really would like to see one of the MSG
shows.  But since my thoughts are still under heavy influence of my impressions
at Hyde Park, buying a ticket and booking a flight right now would be rather an
emotional than a reasonable decision.  I will ponder some more days on this
before becoming active...

Just in case I'll really want to see another show:

1.  Fang, have you heard whether Quad will be performed once again in Europe
this summer?

2.  Does anybody know where to get a floor ticket for the show on June 20?

I wish everybody at least as much fun at MSG as we had at Hyde Park.

Cheers,

Bernd