live retro

  Could someone please give me an address (E-mail or regular) for MCA. A two
disc live retrospective of The Who would be so dissapionting that it would
just PISS ME OFF!!!!! A live retrospective of The Who requires a BARE MINIMUM
of four CDs!!! I must let MCA know my feelings on this and I hope others will
join me. The Who needs something that at the very least would be similiar to
Springsteen's Live set. A live greatest hits with ANOTHER live Tommy would
make The Who look vastly inferior to Springsteen and Clapton (Crossroads II)
as live performers---and we all know this is not true!!! MCA can't do this to
us. As fans we deserve more and the band deservers more than a half -assed
live compilation--like Join Together was.

PS.  I'm going to be at MSG on Thurs. the 18th. I was thinking that it would
be cool to arrange a meeting of listers in a nearby bar--since there are
pleanty to be found. If I'm repeating someone else's request I apologize--I'm
still catching up with my mail.

Vac