>Total time: 85 minutes

Let's see what didn't make the cut:

1921?
Amazing Journey/Sparks
Smash The Mirror
Tommy's Holiday Camp?
Substitute
Naked Eye

I guess this isn't to bad, I thought they would edit more out.  Plus
you can get Naked Eye elsewhere.  The "flow" of this thing is going to
be awful, the encore in the middle, Tommy at the end.  Thanks a lot
Murray!  I guess I will make my own copy in the right order.  I don't
think he did, but it would be funny to see Pete smash his guitar at the
end of Magic Bus only to be playing the same guitar ten seconds later
during Overture.  I heard that Tommy Can You Hear Me runs over the
credits while they show backstage footage, is it the studio version or
the IOW version?

Lets hope Castle does a better job.

Bruce