Re: things Japanese

<< At 10:02 AM 96.7.3 -0400, Scott James wrote:
 I very rarely by anything japanese unless i really have to.

Just curious as to how then you watch videos?  Since there are no video
machines made in the US, or CD players for that matter (there are some of
European manufacture), how do you view Who tapes?

While I can bash the Land of the Rising Sun for being very poor economic
sports, I will still gladly play my superior Who Japanese LP's, watch my
superior Sony Trinitron TV (still the best rated picture tube made), watch
videos on my two VCR's, and just get on with my life.  I would much rather
boycott things Chinese than Japanese anyday, and there is no seemingly
growing movement to do that - especially when our political and business
leaders practically give them sex to keep things going.  Oh well - you
already know how I feel about politicians.

Still - it's very hard to beat Japanese vinyl for excellent sound quality.  I
have yet to hear a CD that comes close except for the Mobile Fidelity ones.

Greg Biggs