Scalpers (a.k.a. scum)

I believe in the free market, and am a capitalist at heart. =
Nevertheless, scalpers are still scum.=20
That's just how it is. I remember in the 70's the Who claimed that the =
first 10 rows only went to fans. I was a teenager at the time, so I =
believed them. When I had the opportunity to see them (in Los Angeles) =
with 1st row seats, I looked around and, indeed, none of the usual =
industry types seemed to be present. Then again, maybe they sold their =
tickets to fans, right? Conversely, at some other shows around that =
time, the industry types would show up late, or wouldn't even bother =
using their tickets, so there would be empty seats in the first few =
rows. Tacky.

Thanks Mason - so after wasting most of that morning to get seats in the =
300s and 400s, I could have gotten 200s? Nothing new under the sun, is =
there? At least I got to be in the first 20 rows or so at Hyde Park.

Cheers,

Gad