Liner notes

JeffW:
>Re:  Liner notes.  Sorry boys, I don't give a rip about the liner notes.

>What are they gonna say?  Sorry, some of you will like it, and others
won't.

Hear, Hear!  Who reads the damn documentation, anyway...?  OOOPS!  I was
thinking about software, there, folks...

Seriously, I read the liner notes once, maybe twice (if they've got some
good PT lies/stories or good technical info), but I'm going to be
listening to this thing for years.  It's gotta sound good.

I'm glad to see that there are some positive reviews coming in about the
Quad reissue.  Fang, I fear you may have MCA's legendary Quality Control
to thank for your crappy copy.  JeffW can pick out Keith Yelps like a
shaman, so I trust his ears enough that I'll at least pick up a copy to
listen to this weekend.

OK,
KLW