London Times

Fellow WHOsters

Thanks to the list member who posted the URL of the London
Times (www.the-times.co.uk) and the coverage of the Prince's
Trust Show.  Thought I'd pass this along.  I followed the
search link to find articles before and after the show and
there was an interview with Roger on last Thurs. where when
he was asked about the Quad show not being listed as being
by the WHO, he replied something to the effect of - 'OF
COURSE IT'S THE BLOODY 'OO - and that John was calling the
Quad thing TED - for Townshend, Entwhistle, and Daltry.

"Always running at someone's bleedin' 'eels" Quad.