Re: MSG

Does anyone know for sure if any of the MSG shows are going to be aired
on Westwood One or make pay-per-view?  I recall messages that the July
18th show may be aired.  That would be nice considering that is the night
I am going.  There is a lot of rumor as to who is going to be popping up
at the MSG shows.  I recently heard that Eddie VanHalen was considering
an impromptu appearance b/c he always wanted to work with Pete and almost
did when David Lee Roth left the group way back when.

Kamesh Nagarajan					(315)425-7942

							knagaraj@syr.edu
Syracuse University College of Law			3L Demigod