Re: Regular Tix

Lauren, re:

<< Again, does anyone know which airport has the cheapest ground transport to
 Manhattan.

I told you... from Denver, I'm sure the bus to Manhattan is cheapest from the
airport...

>> (And Fang, what I meant to say is that in my real -read non-Who life- I
make well under $20K/yr.

Really??? I think after the MSG show(s), you should start looking for a new
job. People can't live on that...  How much do you make on your "fake-Who
life"??? (ie scalper sales, etc???)

>> It's just that The Who onstage is what matters to me most in life.
 Comprende?)  >>

I'd say then, that you need to start developing some other interests. That's
a pretty sad statement. All of us here I'm sure appreciate or even "love" to
see them on stage (as a group or solo), but to "matter... ...most in life"???
No, that's really bad. Go meet some guy, get married, have kids, get pets,
invent something... This shouldn't be... "it"...

- -wf