Re: The Effing Who

Larry, re:

<< 3) Concerning ticket prices, I am encountering $255 for JAE side, 20th
row, and
 $450ish for first two rows in front of Pete.  I am not selling, just
checking
 around with ticket brokers.  Anybody else finding ticket prices high for
first
 10-15 rows?  Private E-mail if ya like.  >>

Yes, but can you please tell us how many years you've been developing a
relationship with the "brokers" you called? After all, these prices seem to
be way "under market"... :)

>>for a period of time to generate the best of chemistry...next to a 12 oz
beer
guzzled in 12 seconds after cutting the grass.

Hey, I'll get the beer out for yah and fire my gardner now! :)

>>  So, where ya sitting on 7/18 and 7/20, Fang.  I'll say hello.

hMMM... on the 18th, I think I'm "situated" around section 305 and the 20th,
sec 103. However, a friend may be be giving me some 6th row seats for the 1st
3 nights if they become available to him. Personally, I'm not all that
concerned. After all, it's not like this is a JAE concert or anything... :)

- -wf