Re: New York bashing

Greg, re:

<< I spent a week there for a record industry convention in 1980 and one of
the
 first things I discovered was that the hamburger I had in the hole in the
 wall place across from my hotel (near the Garden) cost me over $7 and the
 drink brought the lunch up to $10!!!   Rule number 1 in my book - there is
NO
 hamburger in the world worth $7 - unless it comes with incredible (with the
 lady of my choice - I was single then BTW).

Hey, face it... you got F*cked! I live about 20 miles from the City and go
there for shopping and entertainment (sometimes business...) Yes, there are
expensive places, yes, there are RIP OFF places (like the kind you ventured
into...), but over-all, I don't find NYC prices that much different than
quality places anywhere else that I've traveled...

>> I also tried that pizza place you suggested - it was good but the place I
eat
 at in Chicago almost every month is much better!!!  >>

Greg, that was 16 years ago... do you really remember the pizza that well???
:)

- -wf