Klipsh Tell All

Fear not, my fine Who fans. The new QUAD sounds great. Fuckin' great.
WF, you must have a defective copy. As soon as I got home, I listened
through Punk and could detect no flat spots.
Anyway, the drums may be a bit heavy handed at times, but they sound
fantastic and so does the bass...I've gained new respect for John and Keith,
and to whoever posted that the drumming on QUAD was inferior...I just don't
hear it.
Anyway...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend