QUAD and the Live retro.

The first part of this is for Mark Leaman:  OK, I gotta admit, seeing stuff
from Hyde Park has me psyched.  It's good to see the Who get some coverage
again.  I will stop peeing on parades. Go to NYC, have a great time and think
of the rest of us.

Second, thanks the posting of the response on the Retro Live cd from MCA.  A
two-disk set that features TOMMY on the first disk is very disappointing
because it opens an even greater opportunity for the first disk to be "live
greatest hits."  It doesn't bother me that the TOMMY thing is going to be
culled from several shows.  I think the Who deserve a clean representation of
the show, especially for those who are new to the Who (oo, internal rhyme).
 But hearing all of this makes me cringe because I feel we're gonna get live
versions of
MY G., BABA, WGFA, PINBALL, CAN'T EXPLAIN, BORIS THE SPIDER (or possibly MY
WIFE), WHO ARE YOU, YOUNG MAN BLUES, 5:15, in other words, the usual
suspects.

Well, I'll still buy it anyway.

- --Jim