Re:Tap into the who

Okay here's a good one. Both groups played on a T.V show that had 3 actions
in it's titles. Spinal Tap played on Pop, Look, Listen, and the Who Played on
Ready, Steady, Go. Hey how come they never made a  another spinal tap movie.
I saw some stupid concert video in the store but they should of made another
flick with their new drummer Joe "Mama" Besser. Man what I would'nt give to
have that spinal tap cardboard cutout they showed in the movie in the record
store where they were signing autographs for their album Smell The Glove.