Re: Tap Into The Who

>>That is 33 drummers implode
>

>No only 1 drummer imploded. One died in a gardening accident, and one choked
>on his own vomit and they don't explain how the rest died.

VC:

Actually, two drummers exploded...one who left a green globule, more of a
stain really...and the one in the movie till the end.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend