Simon Townshend

I just joined this list so forgive the ignorance but does any one know
what song Simon performed with Roger when he was at Great Woods (Mansfield
MA)in August of '94?  I want to say it was "the way it is" or "the way it
could be" but I have had no success trying to locate Simon's band or the
song in any record store.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On another note, I just bought tix to the show on the 16th and have sec.
313 row E.  My question, are these the worst seats in the house or what?
I tried the TM seat chart but netscape keeps shutting down on me
every time I get into it.

TIA

Keith
(great name huh?)