Quad remix

JoshuaM, re:

>Quadrophenia Remix: Forget it! No Bonus tracks, no liner notes from the
>producers. It's the same booklet as always. And the stickers says: Full
>lyrics! GREAT!!!! The CD, the Longplayer had it too. Ahh!!!!!  Don't buy
it!

Yeah, but what does it sound like?  I would think that a properly remixed
good clear Quadrophenia with properly handled vocals and some better
instrument separation (all personal criticisms from a non-musical, non-
technical person) would be an uplifting experience only slightly weakened by
the fact that we all know every note.

When does it come out?  If it's tomorrow I'll have to wait a week and
hopefully I'll hear lots of opinions.  If it's the next week I'm buying it
immediately.