1st Who show

From: Jeff Williams <jeffw@mxim.com>

When was the first time you saw the Who?  Me, Oct. 12, 1976
<<<

From: slipkid@interlynx.net

For me it was Oct12 76, Toronto
<<<

Even thought the Who is the greatest rock band ever, I doubt even *their*
ability to play Portland and Toronto in the same night.  :)

My first show was April 15 1980 in Seattle.  Blackfoot opened.  I had
swallowed a handful of cross tops about half an hour beforehand, and was
NOT in the mood for hearing anyone else, so I RAN around the outside of
the Seattle Center for 40 minutes until I saw the lights come back up...

OK,
KLW