Fang Comments

WFang, re:

>>>Now, here's something of interest. For the "Tommy" party, Pete played the
following setlist:

Young Man Blues Pinball Wizard Magic Bus My Generation Blues

electric, windmills, the whole nine yards... Rehearsing for NYC? Perhaps...<<<

You sure do know how to generate wood...and I am not the least bit attracted to
you. You realize comments like these raise my "paying-price" of what I will pay
a broker for MSG tickets.  Makes you kind of feel like Alan Greenspan when he
toys with what he will do with interest rates begetting market spikes and
troughs.  I plan on dropping the dimes this week to buy tickets so if you have a
strong feeling that Pete is going to "get a grip" and windmill to the electric,
your gut instinct is the best I have got to go on now.  While this is not the
sole determining factor of how much or whether I buy tix or not, I'd like to be
an informed buyer.

See, there is somebody who reads your notes, after all.

Larry