Adrian Edmondson (was Re: Hyde Park Report)

Mark Leaman wrote:

> BTW, I'm happy to hear of the involvement of "Wick" (or should I say Rick
> with a silent "p") in the proceedings. The Young Ones is one of my favorite
> British shows.

Hi again, Mark. You've got the right show, but the wrong character. Ade
Edmondson played Vyvian, ...you know, the psychopathic medical student with
the studs in his forehead? (p)Wick was played by Rik Mayall.

Glad to hear that you got the Young Ones in the States. It's also one of my
favourite comedies. BTW, Ade is married to Jennifer Saunders who did the
hilarious "Absolutely Fabulous" series. I believe you also got that one in the
States? Ade makes a guest appearance in one of the episodes.

Mark (the Limey one).