Re: JAE Tour Question

Larry, re:

>Anybody have a clue as to why JAE is not playing "Dangerous" or It's Your
Turn"? Are these songs being saved for later in the tour or is it that these
were songs originally produced by The Who and he does not want to do too many
Who songs, regardless of who wrote them?

Yes. They didn't rehearse them. Personally, I don't think "Dangerous"
translated too well live in '82. On the other hand, they may do, "One At A
Time". At tonight's show, I'm hoping for "Under A Raging Moon"... stay tuned
to this channel... same bat time, same...

wf