Re: PETE ATTACKS WHAMMY BAR

   Your usual Fender tremolo arm, mine included, has a big, rounded plastic tip
on it, and I wondered aloud a couple of posts ago just how one would go about
getting one of these decidedly "un-sharp" items to go completely through one's
hand.  Maybe I'm basing my thoughts on an incorrect assumption of physics, but
I would think it this task would be made much easier if it were just the thin,
not-necessarily-rounded, metal tip of the bar that was being run through.
   So in other words, I may be the dense one here, but this helps me, anyway, to
conceptualize a scenario in which such a thing is possible.  Of course, then
again, I just may be dumb.

                                                          M.M.